Okay, it’s viral. I got e-mails coming left and right. Not only am I the photographer, I am the blogger, the homeschooler, the coder (not very good might I add), the mommy, the wife and business partner. This company is the brainchild of my wonderful husband. We are running this business together and today I am a little frightened and overwhelmed. Frightened because I love this theme, I am just finding it harder than I thought to tweak the code for this theme.
To do list for the day:
- Give final approval for the cheese labels.
- Get logo up on the website so we look like professionals (instead of parents homeschooling 4 kids crazy enough to run a business from home while homeschooling)!
- Get PayPal buttons up on the site (we are in business aren’t we?)
- Respond to every single e-mail of everyone who wants a piece of our fabulous cheese
- Post pictures from our homegrown photoshoot of our cheese (photographing food is harder than I thought)!
I can do it!